How to Obtain a Replacement Global Cash Card or Check

How do I obtain a replacement Global Cash Card? (Lost or Stolen)

Please call Global Cash Card at 949-751-0360

How do I obtain a replacement check?

Replacement checks may be sent out for the following reasons:

  1. A check was misplaced, lost or stolen.
  2. A check is over 120 days old and is void.
  3. A check is destroyed by some means (washed in the laundry, for example)

Note: If a replacement check is issued, a stop payment and processing fee of $48.00 will be charged for the replacement check.